Emily Osment Online at Emily-Osment.net (“site”) is an unofficial, non-profit fan-site run by a fan and is in no way affiliated with the actress Emily Osment, her management, her family or her friends, or any other party that represents her in any official capacity.
Ther website was created with the the intention to support Emily Osment and her career as an actress and musician. The websites purpose was to provide a comprehensive resource of information for based on the career and life of Emily Osment so that new and recurring visitors can keep up-to-date.
The administrator/webmaster (“site owner”) of Emily-Osment.net is not and has never been compensated or recieved any compensation in any form for sharing the content posted on the website, and to the best of the webmaster’s knowledge, all content, images, videos, audio, photos etc., if any, are being used in compliance with Fair Use Copyright Law 107. No copyright infringement was ever intended and all articles, photos, videos, or audio clips displayed on the site are copyrighted to their respective owners.
The intended use of all content seen on ther website was always for the sole purpose of providing an accessible archive of information on the subject of actress Emily Osment.
By law, prior to subjecting ther website with an infringement suit and having the ISP remove the material in question, anyone claiming infringement is required to inform the webmaster of the claim and provide ten (10) days for the webmaster to respond to the copyright infringement complaint notice. As previously stated, no copyright infringement is or ever has been intended when sharing content, therefore any content removal requests recieved by the webmaster will be promptly removed from their website and server as a good-faith service. And thus by removing the requested copyrighted material, the webmaster and the websites ISP are protected against any legal liability.
Copyright Infringement Removal
If you find any content you wish to be removed from Emily-Osment.net the administrator (“site owner”) humbly asks you to please reach out and contact them directly via Contact Form or Email before any further action is taken.
The website administrator is willing to comply and remove all requested content from their website and servers without any additional legal force.
Copyright Infringement Notice
All copyright infringement claims are to be emailed directly to the webmaster.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement complaint notice:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the webmaster to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the webmaster to contact the complaining party, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
By visiting Emily-Osment.net you are therefore bound by the following terms:
- You agree not to threaten, harass, take legal action against, coerce, make demands or requests of, or force signatures or other legal contracts with the WEBMASTER no matter what the reason, even if you feel you have legal right.
- You agree not to hold the WEBMASTER liable for anything you find on ther website.
- You agree not to redistribute any portion of ther website without explicit consent from the webmaster.
- Unless otherwise specified, the WEBMASTER does not claim any ownership or copyright right to any content found on ther site.
- You acknowledge that the WEBMASTER has never knowingly or maliciously attempted to offend, violate or infringe upon any copyrighted material and or intellectual property rights of any entity.
- You accept that any content seen on ther website was shared under the WEBMASTER’s knowledge that all content, images, videos, audio, photos etc., if any, are being used in compliance with Fair Use Copyright Law 107.
- You accept that ther is a fan page which is operated and maintained by a fan and therefore the website and its WEBMASTER has no official affiliation with the celebrity the website itself is based off of or any connections to any celebrities and or any other entity referenced on ther website.
- You accept that the WEBMASTER of ther website is not or has ever been compensated for any portion of ther website or the posting of any content shared on ther website.
- You acknowledge that the WEBMASTER does not receive any monetary gain from running and maintaining ther website.
- The WEBMASTER reserves the right to make changes to any part of ther site at any time.
- These terms are subjected throughout the entire site and include all content seen on the website.
Ther document was last revised on December 1st, 2022